The Law Offices of Lawrence M. Scancarelli have been successfully representing clients in real estate law and real estate litigation for over 30 years. We are AV- rated by Martindale-Hubbell as “”preeminent” for ethical standards and legal ability.
We understand that owning, managing, investing in real estate and practice as a real estate professional can be difficult and demanding.
A small firm, we provide practical, efficient and personalized services and advice to solve legal problems , complete real estate transactions and achieve the best possible results for our clients. Our Offices have often been successful at resolving difficult real estate disputes before they become protracted, expensive litigation. We have helped thousands of clients and enjoy long-term relationships with many of our clients. We will promptly return your phone calls and other communications.
There are some lawyers who charge too much and do not focus on your needs and interests and what you want to achieve. That is not what we do.
We provide high quality professional services at reasonable rates.
Our clients are owners, property managers, landlords, brokers, Buyers, Sellers, neighbors and condo associations.
Our practice and service to clients includes representation for counseling, document preparation/review, negotiations, mediation and litigation in these areas:
- Real estate sales, including purchase/sales agreements, escrow and title;
- Landlord-tenant, including commercial leases, evictions, property management and issues involving rent control;
- Broker matters, including commission disputes;
- Co-ownership, including tenancies in common and Partition;
- Notes, deeds of trust and foreclosures;
- Homeowners associations and condos; and
- Non-disclosure and property defects.